£37,000k – £40,000k, salary dependant on skills and experience
37 Hours a week
Make every drop of your career count! Join our team!
An opportunity has arisen in our Hartlepool region for a Supply Support Manager.
Reporting directly to the Hartlepool and South Humber Water Supply Manager, you’ll act primarily as managerial support to enable a safe, efficient and effective operational area. You’ll also assist with delivery of the supply optimisation strategy and an extensive capital project portfolio whilst maintaining excellent customer service.
You will be responsible for the day to day management for the water supply team in Hartlepool.
Working closely with your team, you’ll ensure that all activities are efficiently delivered, undertaken with a risk focus and are carried out in accordance with Anglian Waters Health and Safety Policy and comply with health and safety legislation, POSWSH, and QA procedures. You’ll work closely with the Supply Manager, Area Service Managers, Area Technicians, IOS, Alliance and OMC to ensure that your team is achieving all it should, this will also involve the requirement for performance management of your team.
This role will suit a candidate who wishes to develop their stakeholder management skills in a busy and challenging operational environment, with the ability to constantly prioritise tasks. You’ll develop the full range of managerial and technician skills required to manage a Supply Operational area.
As a Valued Employee, You’ll Be Entitled To
- Personal private health care
- 26 days annual leave – rising with length of service
- Company car
- Flexible working
- Competitive pension scheme – Anglian Water double-matches your contributions up to 6%
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing and lifestyle.
What does it take to be a Supply Support Manager?
- Knowledge of water treatment and associated processes or processes within related industries.
- Operational knowledge of the abstraction, treatment, transmission and storage of potable water from surface and/or ground water derived WTWs
- Have the ability to oversee capital schemes at site level
- Excellent and proven behaviours that can be used to help steer the team in this most dynamic of operational environments
- Preferably Educated to a minimum of HNC level, or equivalent, in a relevant technical subject
- The expectation to complete a Licence to operate qualification for Water Supply
- A good understanding of Health and safety in an operational process environment
- Ideally front line operational experience
- Demonstrable experience in incident management/control
- Strong, clear communications skills
Your role will involve some travel across the Anglian Water region.
Why Anglian Water?
Anglian Water is not your typical water company. What we do really matters. Water is the lifeblood of our world and we’re proud of the difference we make. We put people at the heart of our business and we truly love what we do!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Glassdoor ‘Best Place to Work’ company and recently voted Employer of the Year 2020 by Utility Week.
Closing date: 18th August 2021
Click here to apply