Today CCW – the voice of water consumers – has set out its priorities for the 2024 Price Review process (PR24).
Despite progress made in recent years to involve customers more meaningfully in the price review process, decision-making power in the water sector is still heavily weighted in favour of the water companies and regulators. That’s why, as the voice representing water consumers, we at CCW think it’s critical to give consumers a powerful voice at every stage of the price review process.
With that in mind, CCW has set out clear priorities for what it wants to see from the 2024 Price Review (PR24), and what we intend do to help. This includes:
- Providing clarity through collaborative research
- Supporting and assuring local challenge
- Delivering high-quality customer engagement
- The right incentives for fast-tracked plans
- Making clear how customers influence decisions
You can read our full manifesto on our website, and also read what our CEO, Emma Clancy, has to say about these priorities in her latest blog.