Mabbett & Associates Ltd.
Mabbett is a leading independent international environmental, engineering, safety, sustainability and planning consultancy. The water and effluent management team at Mabbett draws together a wide range of engineering disciplines to include: chemical, mechanical, electrical and geo-environmental engineers, to allow us to provide an integrated service to our clients. Key services include: water efficiency studies, product and treatability trial support, legal compliance, alternative water feasibility studies, water and effluent management implementation support, invoice validation, and training.
Our team’s water and effluent management experience includes:
- development of over 850 water efficiency action plans across a diverse range of private and public sector clients
- product and treatability trial support for a range of industrial clients
- leading consultancy providing water and effluent management support on behalf of Resource Efficient Scotland, Scottish Enterprise, Invest Northern Ireland and water retailers in the U.K.
- water and effluent implementation support to over 325 organisations across the U.K.
- delivery of over 25 water efficiency training workshops for commercial, industrial and public sector clients and the development
- delivery of the University of Strathclyde, Industrial Water and Effluent Management module