The Introduction to UK Water Industry course has been designed to help anyone working with or in the water sector gain a detailed understanding of all aspects of the water cycle and the management and delivery of this essential service.
It will give delegates the information they need to develop their careers and to better understand the interaction and impact the various stakeholders have on the water sector.
Introduction to UK Water Industry is for all levels of staff including those working in operational, technical, scientific, customer service and regulation areas. It can be run on-site and can be tailored to include company-specific information.
During the two-day course, delegates can:
- Learn about all the functions involved in the delivery of a water service
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the UK water industry
- Identify the key drivers and economic value chain in the water industry
- Expand their existing knowledge of the water industry
- Explore issues affecting the future of water service provision in the UK and beyond.
We are currently arranging courses at locations all over the UK. See below for the upcoming courses:
- 21st & 22nd January, London
- 31 March and 1 April 2020, FWA Warwickshire
- 23 June and 24 June 2020, FWA Warwickshire
For groups of 8 or more individually tailored courses can be held at your preferred location and on a suitable date.
To book a place on the course please click here to download a booking form and return this to email@example.com.
For further information about the course please call the Institute of Water Head Office on 0191 422 0088 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our delivery partner Ceris Van De Vyver via email@example.com.
“An enjoyable overview.”
Stephne Puddy, Talent Development Co-ordinator, Welsh Water
“Excellent, a very informative 2 days presented brilliantly – I will highly recommend the course to my colleagues”
Lucy Freeman, Security Analyst, Severn Trent.
“An interactive, informative and fun course”
Libby Crosby, Water Services Project Manager, Anglian Water