Enabling people in the UK water sector to reach their full potential.
- Our membership demonstrates how we value and respect people from diverse disciplines, backgrounds, cultures and of differing levels of experience.
- We work collaboratively to achieve better outcomes together.
- Regardless of position or experience, all our members are offered the same opportunities and are encouraged to stretch their networks in all directions.
- We work with employers, members and other stakeholders to provide services that support personal and professional development.
- We bring people together in an informal, friendly and warm setting in an aim to maximise every experience of the Institute.
- We create a sustainable organisation, working to reduce our environmental impacts.
- We are financially resilient, investing appropriately in our assets.
- We have succession planning in place for our staff and our volunteers.